Well i ran the tests a few nights ago and found that the knock retard no longer was following the shift points as much as in the first graphs. Infact the knock retard came on sooner! So i graphed the Throttle position sensor and for the most part the knock always happens at about 75%+ throttle. Interesting enough i started getting an engine code "random/multiple misfire cylinder #1". So I decided to do a little under the hood inspection as was suggested by BillBoost37 earlier. I first started out by pulling spark plug #1 (Because of the DTC). While trying to pull off the wire off of the top of the spark plug, the wire came loose from the connector that connects to the top of the spark plug! below is an image of the rusted out wire (Connector is not visible, it is on the spark plug shown below)
OK so thats probably a big part of the problem.....
Here is the spark plug itself
Currently the gap is at 0.0615"
These are NGK irridium plugs and "Supermag A07" wires with approximately 40000 miles on them. Needless to say a plugs and wires job is in order for tomorrow night.