GM DELCO THEFTLOCK RADIO UNLOCK CODE:
1. Press and hold presets 2 and 3 for about 5 to 10 seconds until you
get 3 digits on your display. This is the first 3 of 6 digits you will
need, so write 'em down.
2. After doing step one and writing down the code, immediately press
AM/FM button to get the last 3 of the 6 numbers you'll need, and write
'em down. (if you wait too long between steps 1 and 2 and the LOC code
displays again, just start over).
3. Call this number, it'* a prerecorded message, so don't worry about
having to talk to anyone...1-800-537-5140. The voice will ask if
calling for Chevy, Pontiac, Cadillac, etc... When you here him tell
to press "2" for Pontiac, press 206010 (account number invalid; 11/25/200
and hit the # key. He'll ask
for the 6 digit code that you've written down. Enter that and press
* key. He will then give you a code, and the option to get additional
digit codes, but one should be sufficient.
4. Follow the normal procedure in your owners manual for unlocking the
radio with your new code...press the hour set button on your radio
you get the first two numbers of the code, then press the minute set
button until you've entered the last two numbers. Immediately press
AM/FM button once the correct code is entered and the code SEC or
"secured" will be displayed on the display screen. Now, just turn the
radio on, and your ready to roll.
There is an additional step you can take to remove all codes from the
radio and start from scratch by entering your own personalized 4 digit
code so that it won't get you in a pickle again! Just repeat step 4
you should get a display screen that reads ---. This means the code is
out, and you can now program your own code. Of course, once you
the 4 digit code from the GM recorded message, just keep it in a safe
place, because you can use that same code again and again should you
have any more problems with it in the future. Good luck, and yes, it
answer B: i jus used this one and workerd just fine 03/02/2010
1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio should display "LOC")
2. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
3. The radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this number down. You now have fifteen seconds to complete the next step.
4. Press the AM/FM button
5. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one.
6. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05
7. Call 1-800-537-5140
8. Press 1 then # (pound). You'll hear "Invalid Code, try again"
9. Press 139010 or 106010 or 206010 or 202107 then # (pound). You will be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by *
10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then *
11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be repeated twice
12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11
14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to "SEC". Your radio is now "un-locked" and usable.
If you fail to enter the correct code eight times, the radio goes into INOP mode. You have to wait an hour with the ignition on before the radio returns to LOC mode.
Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Unlock_the...#ixzz1UewEGRTD