Well I did the fronts. Driver side was easy because I got a quarter turn on and the old bolt twisted off. Tapped it out. The passenger side was more difficult. It had been replaced at some time, the bolt was smaller and a lot rustier. Had to use the recipricating saw to get it off.
When it was lying on the ground, the portions of the bolts that were between bushings looked like two more days of driving would have snapped them. AND THE SPACER IN THE MIDDLE WAS THREADED AND THE BOLT WAS THREADED ALL THE WAY!! Who did that botch job, I don't know. The rears will be later when my new bolts arrive and I find my lug nut socket.