This Winter is Killing the Bonneville!
ok, here'* a list of problems that have occured so far this winter...please help!
1. Brake light comes on when traction control engages. chime sounds. ABS still works and fluid level is good.
2. mysterious loss of power steering fluid. i don't know where its going but its not leaking on the gorund and i am refilling it bi-weekly
3. climate control fan is bad. its making a grinding noise. i tried to remove it and plastic holding it in place literally dissintegrated. any ideas how much it is to get new plastic?
4. rust! rust has seemed to become a problem this winter. its too cold to even go through the car wash (temps have been in the low 10'* to 5'* range) what do I do!
5. power antenna - it doesn't go up or down too well in the cold, but is not bent. any ideas or lubricants?
please please! help the old bonenville out or things may get ugly!
'00 Oldsmobile Alero GL
'92 Buick LeSabre Custom
'95 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi (sold)