Sorry, haven't been here for a while. Yes got the job done. Took longer than it should have (and a day to straighten my back out) but in my defense I took time out for dinner, took time out to run to the dealer to get some new nuts for the TB mount (had to cut one off and that wasted more time), also took about an hour to machine a new stove pipe. It turned out pretty good. The stove pipe now has a .050 clearance between it and the sleave I made for the manifold. I think that should help keep the manifold from burning through though I never had that problem. My manifold and gasket didn't look to bad for 106K. I was quite surprised. The TB gasket was another story. Flattened completely. Didn't go into the lowers. I talked to a mechanic at the dealer and he said they don't have many failures on those so I decided to leave well enough alone. Put it all back together and it started the first time, no leaks, no spare parts
and coolant is holding steady for the last month.