Despite a rainy Saturday I put some time in on the Olds.
Cleaned a bunch of stuff, found a bunch of potential problem areas, and replaced the CPS.
* Cleaned the battery cables, battery terminals, and the three fender mounted grounds. A wire wheel on a air powered die grinder makes very quick work of cleaning work. Heh. All were pretty clean but did this regardless.
* Reset and cleaned the electrical harness on the ICM, MAF, MAP, TPS, IAC, Injectors,and IAT.
* Checked for vacuum leaks with propane.
* Changed the CPS.
Also found the following problems.
* Loose ground nut/stud underneath the ICM from failure to tighten upon LIM/UIM replacement. Ground wire was still tight on the stud though.
* ICM harness on Cylinder #1 exhaust manifold. Insulation didn't melt just yet.
* TB was looser then I would have liked. Torque'd it down.
Replacing the CPS was easy as pie. Except for that pulley. I had to make some M6 hardware to properly pull it and pulled some of the threads out while trying.
Hoping this is it. GF had me a bit nervous as it was spewing condensation out the back for a while and mistaked it for coolant again. A nice 35 mile trip today got it all cleaned up.