Originally Posted by jwikoff99
Finally got to use my new scan tool today.
1. MAT - 110 (moving) 140 (idling)
2 A/F - 0 all the time (? - condition shows lean/rich in a seemingly normal fashion)
3 Boost % - 100 all the time (?)
4 KR at WOT - 0 or 3-7 degrees typically
5 Timing at WOT - 6-9 degrees
6 TC slip - 12 rpm cruising 250 rpm WOT
7 MAF topped 55k g/* near redline
8 Quad driver 1 was momentarilly marked bad during moderate acceleration just once that I saw.
1 IAT temps, a touch warm. you should look at a better heat shield.
2 The A/F ratio won't come up correctly I'm sure because of the use of a narrow band o2 sensor. It'* simply an on/off switch.
3 IIRC It'* simply the amount of boost the PCM is not 'withholding'
4. A touch high but I've seen worse. Lower your IAT temps
5. 1-2* lower than I see, but I like toluene.
6. When the TC is locked you should only get a few rpm like you are. When you go WOT it should fully slip, like it is.
7. Looks good
8. Not sure what that'* about.