I ripped her apart to the next level!
The headliner is out....
Found the passenger side rear hose completely disconnected.
Driver'* rear was plugged.
Driver'* side front was a disaster.... The drain hose ('scuse me....WIRE LOOM
) was rotted. It was cracked at the bend as the hose goes around the dash. When I put compressed air to it, water was flying all over. I cut the hose, and blew compressed air in the remaining portion of hose. Still was getting resistance. So, I removed the body cladding right behind the front wheel. Found it full of leaves. Tried again, still resistance. I then removed the fender well protector. When I opened that up, I literally got 4" of dirt, leaves, and debris out. Blew on it again, wide open! So, I went to the hardware store and bought a hose barb to mend the two pieces of WIRE LOOM back together. It'* as good as new now.
Passenger front drain hose - wide open, no restrictions.
It'* no wonder where all the water was coming from.
I still can't get over the fact that GM used WIRE LOOM for the front drain lines. Just stupid.