The bolt that u'll have to remove is in between the harmonic balancer(crank pulley) and the a/c condenser, it goes through the motor mount in the direction of the block, through a sleve (a holow cylinder thing) and then bolts into the block. This is the only motor mount bolt you will have to remove. You don't really have to put a jack under the engine because the other two bolts will be holding the mount to the block.
So. heres some instructions
1. Look at the belt and remember how it goes around each pulley
2. Take a 15mm socket and turn the tensioner pulley counter clock wise
3. Now that the belt is looser, pull it off the tensioner or waterpump.
4. Remove the bolt that goes through the motor mount/sleve/bolck in between the harmonic balancer and crank pulley. 13mm?? i think
5. Now the sleve is between the mount and the block and it can be knocked/shimmyed out. (the one side of the cylinder sleve has a notch so you can wiggle it out)
6. With the sleve removed, remove the belt.(remeber how it goes!!!!!!!)
7. Put new belt on.
8. Put the sleve back in between the mount and block.
9. Put the motor mount bolt back in.
10. now put the belt on every pulley except the waterpump.
11. make sure the belt is in the correct grooves on the harmonic balancer
12. With a 15mm socket or possibly a breaker bar for more leverage torque the tensioner so you can slide the belt on the waterpump pulley.
13. Slide the belt on the wp pulley
14. Check to make sure the belt is in the correct groves on the harmonic balancer agian.
15. Fit it if it'* not or if it is then your done
16. Take the hp # of of your sig cause it'* probably wrong. j/k
(sorry i just had to)
Hope that helps ya out!!