Originally Posted by Maymybonneliveforever
Everytime I unlocked the car, I relocked it with the key fob, then I went through the whole cycle again using the key.
Thanks for the suggestions and please keep them comming.
Ok, just to make sure:
(1) You roll down the window and close the door.
(2) You lock the car using the button on the key fob.
(3) You throw the keys in the house, you won't need them again.*
(4) You reach into the car, manually unlock the door and open it.
(5) The car horn starts blaring away.
(6) You run into the house to grab the key to stop the horn from blaring.
*Note: This is just illustrating to make sure you DON'T unlock the car with the fob or the key. A thief won't have your keys, so if you have them/use them, no alarm.