Originally Posted by Arakor
Would these work on my SSEi from the 92 SE?
2. Air compressor - for rear strut adjustment (does the SE even have one?)
3. Power door lock actuators
4. Oil pressure sensor (screws into the engine block)
5. Strut assembly (SSEi has memory steering, may swap with SE if the SE'* doesn't have any problems.)
6. Air compressor - for air conditioning
7. Transmission (doubt it)
1. Not really. The SSEi uses a gear-reduced starter due to the DOUBLE belt path and resistance to the motor turning. The other way around would be great.
2. No. The SE doesn't have one.
4. Yes, if your car has an oil pressure GAUGE. Some SE'* didn't.
5. Yes, but used struts are like used tires. It won't be any better unless it'* in better CONDITION. SSEi'* don't have memory steering, and steering has little to nothing to do with your struts.
7. No. Gear ratio is different, and your shift points will be fooked.