Overheating, Fan not coming on
Problem------ "Radiator Fan not coming on"
My eyes hurt from reading threads so I'm going to ask for help, I think I need to set up a manual bypass for the radiator Fan because it DOES NOT come on and car is overheating. The Fans DO come on when I put on the AC.
I am not electrically inclined and have read some threads that seem to explain how to do this but I just don't understand the procedure, and other links to threads im getting 403.
If anyone can Please explain this to me in very simple terms of what this takes, Any help is appreciated
History of current problem. and what I have done
Car started overheating and was not blowing any hot air,
1) Cleaned the heater core with degreaser and hosed it down
2) Bought the Prestone Flush Kit and Flush Solution as suggested here/ and did it
3) Installed new Thermostat
4) Burned left hand removing lower radiator hose to drain system because I'm too impatient to let the car cool down properly
5) Filled the system, and opened petcock on top of T-stat to bleed air
6) Was still no heat, so I did what I read here in the forums to rev car to bout 3500 rpm for 10 seconds X 3-4 times, then bled through petcock again, that worked and I'm finally getting heat, I think I may have to replace the Upper Manifold Gasket I don't know for sure
7) Took Glove out to see if the actuator door was working, but dont know what im really looking for, the colored hoses seem to all be connected properly
Sorry if this is a little long