Well, today was the big day: on a trip to Stamford, while cruising down I-84 through Southington, the car hit 150,000 miles. Of course, I had my phone ready to capture the moment
Now, I've been following the '92-'99 forums somewhat closely for a while now, so I've heard about the major things to watch out for, like rusting wheel wells and dropping coolant levels (still running fine on the factory LIM, I believe).
I still need to find the time and/or money for the following:
- Replace battery cables.
- Change the valve cover gaskets.
- Pick up a new blower motor cover.
- Perform a tune-up: plugs, wires, fuel filter, check PCV valve, clean MAF (pretty sure I over-oiled my K&N last time)
- Get the transmission rebuilt, maybe with a nice little shift kit.
- Replace the shocks. (Struts, too?)
Did I miss anything? Any more parts I should check out, fluids I should add, or whatnot?