Finally found it in alldata... assuming SC & NA are the same. Just wanted to be sure you knew about the measurement "A."
1. If installing a new IAC valve, measure the distance between the tip of the pintle and the mounting flange.
- o If greater than 28 mm, use finger pressure to slowly retract the pintle. The force required to retract the pintle of a new valve will not cause damage to the valve.
2. Lubricate the IAC valve O-ring with clean engine oil.
3. Install the IAC valve assembly.
4. Install the IAC valve attaching screws, and tighten to 3.0 Nm (27 in lb).
5. Connect the IAC valve electrical connector.
6. START the engine and allow it to reach operating temperature.
NOTE: No physical adjustment of the IAC valve assembly is required after installation. The IAC valve is reset by the PCM when the ignition is turned ON, and then OFF.