No offense, but I sorted out some of the bulk
Originally Posted by chilli
1. When I step on the brake I get an audible beep 3 beeps to be exact any ideas on what this might be? I know the 3rd brake light is out and am wondering if thats what it is.
2. My wife didnt complain about it but I find the steering to be very heavy and am wondering if I might have a bad pump or maybe the rack is going,
3. can someone tell me what type suspension I have like I said its a 92 ssei when I had me the wife and 2 teen aged kids in the car I noticed a bit of sag and we bottomed out where we normally didnt so I know im gonna need struts in the rear just wanna make sure I get the right ones.
1. the "ding ding ding" is probably your lamp monitor. Get that bulb changed out and it will probably go away
2. How is your fluid level? What are you used to driving? The Bonneville is a performance sedan so the steering is pretty stiff.
3. The rear struts are controled by an air pump. They are ELC (Electronic Level Control) struts. Check this post for lost of handy information.