HEAD gaskets? Quite literally NEVER.
On the list:
1. LIM gaskets.
2. 180 degree thermostat with one small bleed hole drilled.
3. Replace plastic coolant bypass fitting in LIM with new steel design (if not done already)
4. TB cleaning (and MAF, per Techinfo article, link at the top of the page).
5. NGK TR-55 V-power spark plugs gapped at .060"
6. Belden Premium (blue) plug wires from NAPA.
7. PCV, air filter, fuel filter.
8. No Fram, no Bosch.
9. O2 sensor. Denso, NGK, or AC Delco (preferred) only. Use www.rockauto.com
and our discount code listed in General Chat. If you don't know how old the O2 is, or if it has more than 50k miles on it.
10. No Fram or Bosch
With a new car, there are too many things that can go, and you don't have a full picture of the maintenance history. Have to take care of the basics, as they'll solve most issues on newly purchased used cars.