You will need the SC to LIM gasket (Felpro comes with the yellow coolant port o rings, GM does not)
- I bought the gasket and the sc coupler form rolling performance, Bought the coolant rings at GM direct
Red gasket maker (very small tube)
- Just bought some from Wal-Mart
TB gasket to clean the TB while it'* off.
- got it just bought one from NAPA this morning
- Q: will brake cleaner work okay for this?
Possibly injector O rings if they look bad. Felpro packets typically include only 4 rings.
- Purchased from GM direct also.
Some time. and you should be all set.
- Bought that too! Fortunately we got the car a few days before our vacation so I'll have a Sunday to do everything.
of course SC oil, I bought 2 anyway, just in case.
I gotta say, I'm pretty nervous and excited as well. Can't wait to get this car running right, so I can start running the doors off of it.