When you change the batteries, you need to re-synch the remote. If I remember right, you need to hold Lock and Unlock at the same time for a few seconds....
Under normal use, the batteries in your
key chain transmitter should last about
You can tell the batteries are weak if the
transmitter wont work at the normal
range in any location. If you have to get
close to your vehicle before the
transmitter works, it* probably time to
change the batteries.
To Replace Batteries in the Remote
1. Remove the screw from back cover.
2. Lift the front cover off, bottom half first.
3. Remove and replace the two batteries
4. Reassemble the transmitter.
5. Check the transmitter operation.