Sorry about not replying sooner.My internet at home is still out.
I had to use large pliers and it took a while to get in there. I had reach up from under the car and near the back motor mount but I got. As I thought is as losse as could be. I'm honestly wondering how I didn't wreck the car.
That tool would have been great.... But work with what you got.
As far as the stalling problem. I jiggled all the wires in the dash and under the hood and nothing made the car act up. Then I went to the battery and checked the postitive. That was the problem. As far as I could tell I don't see how I was even getting a connection. I cleaned it off and now she starts right up and idles perfectly.
Thanks for your help guys.