I have no clue what could be wrong!
A couple of days ago I was in the drive thru at mc donalds and my car cut off. I have a 92 bonneville sse. Ever since that day it happens at least once a day. Yesterday I drove to class and back home. When I parked in front of my house it just shut off. It hasn't started since then. My uncle just changed my spark plugs, changed my oil and charged my battery. I know I have gas because throughout the week I put about 40 dollars in the tank. My gauges dont work all the time so I can never tell if anything is wrong. Sometimes when I drive the check gauges light comes on with a yellow light in the trunk area. Is there something wrong with my fuel pump or gas tank? Does anybody have an idea of what could be wrong?