M'kay, Set by step off the top of my head.
1. Park car on level surface.
2. Set Parking Brake.
3. Break lug nuts loose.
3. Jack up car per instructions in the trunk
4. Remove wheel.
5. Find two hex head bolts on the back of the caliper and remove them.
6. Slide caliper off rotor, Do not stress the brake lines.
7. Remove pads.
8. Compress caliper piston with C-Clamp
9. clean slides and bolts
9. put "goop" as will calls it on back of new pads
10. put new pads in caliper
11. put caliper back on.
12. put bolts back in.
13. put tire on.
14. repeat for other side.
I know I forgot something.....