Fix for Key stuck in ignition
I had a problem over the weekend of the key being stuck.
1. lift up the ash tray and remove the 2 bolts (7mm) that hold the consel down.
2. remove the (T-bar or Cobra head)
3. lift up consel and look for the cable that controls shift interlock.
4. Where the cable attaches under the radio slide the cable sleeve toward the back of the car.
5. this should now permit enough travel for the shift inter lock to engage and remove the key
if anyone has any question ask. I have pics of the inside of the consel