The dreaded White Smoke
So I have had my car(1994 SSei with 130k) in storage for the winter, and decided the other day to start it up and make sure the battery still has a charge. Lo and behold, the battery won't crank it over all the way, so I dig out Ole faithful, my battery charger. After a few minutes of charging, it turns over just fine, and starts just as it always has. BUT, when I went around to the front of the car to remove the cables from the battery, I saw white smoke coming from the engine. So I opened the door to the car to shut it off (and i'm not sure if this is related, because my climate control has the 3 lines of death, and is always on) but the inside of the car had some of the white smoke in it too. So i shut it off because i had to go to work, and that is where I left it. I know I havent given enough info, like oil conditon, coolant level, etc, but i had to leave in a hurry. What i DO know is that the check engine light never turned on, nor did the car overheat. Is this the classic white smoke of a blown head gasket?