So after reading someone else'* post about how to fix there cruise control.
I decided to try to fix mine also. I took some pics so every can see how they
After taking it apart you can see a lot of bad contacts in there and see why it
may not want to work.
*Note, all pics that where taken close up where taken befor the contacts where cleaned*
Here it is mostly all apart.
Here are some pics of the parts inside.
In this pic you can see the contacts along the bottom and how dirty they are.
In the next pics you will see where they make contact.
This is where the connector makes contact.
You can see that they are also very dirty.
and the same with this one.
There was some rust on some part they was cleaned up to make sure they anything that could
make a bad connection will now be making a good one.
This is how it starts to go back together.
And so on...
And after all that... Still not working
So i have some FSM on there way, i found some 94'* on Ebay finaly that where in New Conditon for $40
so i will do some wire trubleshooting when they come