Originally Posted by vze3r85p
You know what , I'm all for it . Let'* rep our cars I'm sure tht they'll get lots of love , but , I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST MY PICS
I am ussuming your talking about pics on cardomain.com (topic of the post and all) but I will cover both cardomain.com and here.
So here goes:(cardomain.com)
1) login to the site (create account if you don't already have one)
2) the following page (my page) click on "enter/edit text and images" under "edit your page"
3) Now click on either "edit page X" or "add new page"
4) In the upper right corner is an "add images" area, click "browse" and explore thru your pc to the image you want to upload. I think it needs to be a jpg or gif file only.
5) Once you have selected an image click on "upload image"
6) the picture will then show up in the lower right corner
7) use the following code to add it to the web page:
(picture 1, left)
(picture 2, right)
(picture 3, center)
8 ) Click "update this page" and your done!
Signature on this site, posting pics, etc...
In posts and in your bottom signature::
[img*]www.myserver.com/image.jpg[*/img] (just remove the stars)
Avatar to the left (by the stars):
This is all done in your profile.
Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 100 pixels, a height no greater than 80 pixels and a file size no more than 16kB.
Just use the browse button to find the image on your local pc or enter in it'* web address below that.
You will need to put your password in the 3rd blank down at the top of the page in order for it to accept the new image.
I hope some of this is what you were looking for and helps!