You didnt clean out the battery terminals enough. When this happened to me I could listen to the radio and stuff in the car, there just wasnt enough amps to start the car.
Take the entire positive red battery terminal apart! A toothbrush wont do crap, you need a wire brush and some baking soda in water. You can get by with a toothbrush but definitly use the baking soda. Take the entire red terminal apart, there is the accessory one that is close to the battery, and the one for the engine that is farther back and probably loaded with corrosion.
Its free and easy to do.
Former Member of the 41 Star Club
Took me 2 years, but I am finally a CBN!!!
20th in Total Postage
SE Owners Unite! Stop the Supercharger Oppression!
1997 White SE with 181k miles MOBY DICK
Mods: Transmission Cooler, APC driving lights, Rice Pipe with K&N filter, mud flaps, 3.06 gearing, Pioneer DEH-6600 Head Unit
2000 Blue SE with 90k miles - Mom'* car