I had this same problem recently after replacing the */C and the car would not stay running without my foot on the gas.
I didn't feel like taking the Throttle Body back off and dissconnecting everything.
So I used a 1/4 inch drive rachet, with a 1/4 socket and a Torx Bit stuck in the 1/4 " socket to make the adjustment.
The sensor is slotted instead of having one hole on each side. This way all you have to do is loosen the screws and turn it in the slots, then tighten it back up.
Try loosening the screws and turn it completely the opposite direction.
I will try and take a pic of the position of it tomorrow, to give you an idea.
You should still test it with a Multimetre after adjusting it to make sure you get max power.
92 Bonneville SSEi - Stock - Remaining repairs needed due to neglect by previous owner - ABS/Trac, AC.
Mods so far: Maganflow High flow Cat, Rebuilt */C
Future Mods: Interior swap for Leath, High Output Altenator, Crazy system, Climate Control swap & Custom Exhaust/Intake.
98 Dodge Stratus - Wifes Daily Driver
92 Dodge Shadow - My Winter Beater