First time poster, Long time stalker. I used to have a 1992 red SSEI but was wrecked in an accident back in October. (R.I.P RedDevil.) Saturday I purchased this Bonneville but it needs some work. Don't worry about labor costs because I have a semi-retired mechanic thats does it for free. (well I pay for parts)
1993 Forest Green Metallic Bonneville SSEi. Has 200125 on it. (as of just getting back from the car wash) some fixes need to be done.
1. Sometimes right after startup it will die, but after I gas it a little it idles fine.
EDIT: For some reason it doesn't do it anymore
EDIT2: After an oil change and a new fuel filter its idling rough after startup and sometimes dying right after startup.
3. Is it normal for the temp to get around 220 before the fans kick on?
EDIT: Looked around and realized its normal. Will get the coolant flushed when I get the money.
4. The oil pressure gauge I believe is stuck hovering around 40 (it stays there)
EDIT: It goes to 0 when its off so its not forced stuck.
5. The tail lamp thing is displayed on the info center (all lights work right)
EDIT: Yea I looked and forgot about the plate lights.
EDIT2: license plate lights work so I'll just ignore it.
6. I have the original accessory kit with the cupholders u put in the center storage area. How do I get the cupholders to fit?
EDIT: Wish I had a camera to show u all
EDIT2: screw it.
7. The lights next to the P R N D 2 1 won't turn on when I have all the lights on.
EDIT: To add to this the first row of seat controls don't light up either. can anyone show me how to get to it?
EDIT2: How do I get down there to change the light?
8. The left visor mirror is damaged and needs to be replaced.
EDIT: I'll get the replacement ones If I can get access to my old bonneville.
9. Drivers side rear door won't roll down.
EDIT: How much to fix? Plus it worked when I got it (typical)
10.On the Electric Climate Control the 2 buttons next to the rear defog are broken.
EDIT: I'll replace it. When I pop the dash out it should pull out just fine... Correct?
11.The sunroof cover is broken off and in the trunk. Easy or not to put back on?
EDIT: Forget this problem
12. on the rear passengers side there is a big brown area that is smooth with the paint. Appears it was repaired from something. Even with the paint so I'll find a body shop that'll do it.
13. On the other side someone took a key and made a few lines (not deep though) fix... how?
EDIT: Someone PM'ed me and said to get a green wax, put it on, and buff it.
EDIT2: bought some touch up paint.
The aftermarket computer chip is a "performance" chip. Thats all I know about. If I wanted to revert to a stock coputer chip how much would I expect to pay at the junkyard?
Thank u all for the help!