Very descriptive post. Good to have.
I can maybe help with a little of it.
1) Coil packs - Your right, the chances that they are the problem are very slim. If one were bad it would still run but extremely poorly. You would most likely get SES light that indicated misfires and such.
2) Low Oil Pressure - Did a mechanic check out the sending unit? I am asking because I have read a few people here had to change out their oil pump due to exessive wear causing low oil preassure.
3) Crank Sensor and Ignition Module - I had some problems with this stuff not to long ago. Instead of me retyping it all here is the link
to all the information on it.
4) Fuel Filter - I believe there should be a fuel filter in-line underneth your car. My '95 has it on the rear passenger side right in front of the tire. I know some years had them in diffent locations such as by the passengers feet. Maybe someone with the same year as yours can chime in here and verify it and it'* location.
5) Tune-up - How are your plugs, wires, fluid levels, air filter, etc... These may not be the cause of the whole problem but they can deffinetly contribute to poor performance.
You said that the fuse pulling helped for a while but not anymore. You also stated "I checked the valve thats on the fuel rail and sometimes fuel will squirt out when cranked and sometimes nothing
". These two things make me think that it has something to do with the PCM or some controling module. It appears that when the car is turned on that the signal to turn on the fuel pump is not being sent. Does this sound right to you?