Originally Posted by greg fell
The car draws ~ 18 milliamps when I bridge my multi-meter between the battery and the negative cable. This seems acceptable, don't you guys think?
This would lead me to believe it may be a battery that cannot hold its charge. However, the battery was replaced in august of 04. I guess stranger things have happened.
(Im not sure of your electrical skills, so this is a general idea)
Make sure your taking off the cable and measuring between it and the battery...
After two weeks of non use my battery would probably not be able to start the car either.. but thats because my battery is rather small for the car... it has a tough time after three cold days...
*Simple solution-* start car every day!