Give this a try. It'* for a grand prix but should be the same.
Here is the procedure.. Good luck
• Once starting this procedure, programming the first transmitter erases all previous transmitters. You must program all transmitters.
• Program 1 vehicle at a time. One transmitter may be programmed into other vehicles that are also on program mode in close proximity.
1. Pull the MALL PGM Fuse.
2. Turn the ignition switch to the ACC position.
• The seat belt indicator flashes and the chime sounds 2-4 times. This action identifies which type of BCM is installed on the vehicle.
• Inspect that the BCM installed on the vehicle is compatible with all of the features on the vehicle. Keyless entry requires BCM type 3 or 4.
3. Turn the ignition switch from the ACC position to the OFF position and back to the ACC position. This must be done within 1 second. This action causes the BCM to enter the diagnostic/program mode.
• The BCM may flash and chime diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs). The number of flashes and chimes equals the DTC number.
• If there are DTCs in memory, record the DTCs. Refer to Section 8A-51: Body Control Module.
4. Open and close any vehicle door. You should hear a chime if you are in the diagnostic/program mode.
5. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons at the same time on the keyless entry transmitter for 14 seconds.
• You may hear a chime at the 7 second mark. This chime feedback indicates that the transmitter has been resynchronized.
• Continue holding the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons until hearing another chime around the 14 second mark. This chime feedback indicates that the transmitter has been programmed successfully.
6. Repeat step 5 for the rest of the transmitters. There are a total of 4 transmitters.
7. Perform the following procedure to exit the BCM diagnostics/programming mode:
7.1. Turning the ignition switch to the LOCK position.
7.2. Reinstall the MALL PGM Fuse.
SAVING THE WORLD ONE BONNEVILLE AT A TIME
1997,1998,2000,2005 year confused Bonneville SSExi. Stock? ish.
ADMIN @ http://www.f150-forums.com/
Last edited by Danthurs; 11-20-2008 at 05:52 PM.