I took the SSE to the dealer because it died 4 times again, even after moving the negative battery cable attachment to a tighter position ( I didn't have time to put on the new bolt and clean everything up ).
I'd driven the car after doing that for quite a time and distance and nothing happened, so I thought I'd located the trouble and would work on it today...but, as mentioned, it decided to act up anyway.
When I got to the dealer'* service department, I showed the Service Manager what I found, and also a bare wire under the coil pack. The bare wire is a ground wire that I'd covered temporarily with duct tape.
I requested that the fuel filter be changed, just because they had the car there and it would be easier and quicker for them to do it. It turns out the filter was 'OK', but it didn't hurt to have it replaced.
I'm having them change the oil while they're at it.
I also found out that there were no codes 'thrown', but they suspected the crank sensor might be causing the intermittent stalling.
Not only that, but the intake manifold had a coolant leak.
Now we're talking about a $1,000.00 repair bill for the mysterious stalling problem.
I told the guy to make it run right.
I hope that doesn't cost extra!