OK, after much tought, probablly too much thought, I've decided to go in 50/50 with a friend so I can cut down cost and solve issues of where to work on the car. We will more than likely sell the car or he will by me out once the car is up and running. With out having to pay labor and paying 50% for parts We will both benifit in the long run,but if nothing else one of us will have a nice ride. I'm not going to touch the car until my friend buys in, that way it'* kind of like x-mas for both of us. We've shaken the box but still don't know what we have and won't until he'* ready. I will keep all progress posted and still plan on being an active member here. Thanks again to all for your imput on this. It was instrumental in the decision making process.
92' SSEi Green w/ Tan interior (Sold)
66' Jeep J2000 Gladiator Step-Side
88' Chrysler Conquest TSi AKA Mitsubishi Starion 133k Modified 2.6l Intercooled Turbo @12psi RWD w/LSD