No problem. 1)Jack up to clear tire.
2) Remove tire.
3)Use 3/8 allen to remove 2 brake caliper bolts.
4) suspend caliper by string or wire from coil spring (this helps keep brake hose from being damaged). And remove rotor.
5) Remove 34mm axle nut
6) Put car in neutral so you can rotate axle to remove three hub mounting screws (torx #55 in my 93 ssei).
7) Unplug speed sensor and Remove sheet metal shield.
Use puller to loosen shaft spline inside hub.
9) I had to use hammer to remove hub.
10) Sand paper inside spindle to give new hub a good mating surface.
11) Start new hub into spindle (WIRE NEEDS TO BE IN ONE O'CLOCK POSITION!!!) and pull in with the mounting screws. Keep screws even and don't forget the sheet metal shield.
12) I use LARGE pliers to collapse caliper piston so it'* easier to get back on rotor
13) Plug in new sensor terminal and reassemble rest.
14) Pump brake pedal a few to seat pads.