Hey again Michelle!
Continuing with your problem from your newer thread:
Originally Posted by ecg0262
I dont have a tester and Im out of money. Still haveing trouble with car as I posted earlier. Run car for about 1-1/2 hrs shut off start after its been offf for about 15-30 mins and it will stutter stumble want to stahl and run crappy until I get it to catch then its ok as long as I dont have to stop and start again real soon.
Please help us out so that we can help you better, by answering all the questions below.
- Post your model year and trim level in your signature ('94 SE?). If you dopn't know how, just ask or PM me and we'll be happy to help.
- Do you have an AutoZone or Advance near you that you can get your car scanned for free?? Most of them will do that. If so, write down as much information (code #*, descriptions, etc.) as they will let you. Post that information here.
- Did you ever do a complete and thorough inspection of your vaccum lines? Especially down near the Evap Cannister and near the Throttle Body. If not do so, please.
- Have you checked all your fluids for level and color? Coolant level and color OK? Oil level and color OK?
- Did you check all th PCM and ICM connections and wiring for corrosion and good contact?
- Have you tried pulling the new O2 to see what color it is? Please do so and report your findings back here.
Many times, following these free checks and bouncing them off the very experienced folks here can save you a lot of the money you spend on "guess and replace" repairs. We want to help you, but you need to be talking to us and letting us know what you find or we will all just be chasing a ghost.
Mike: 1997 SE w/ 183K, aka White Horse
, Gutted Airbox w/K&N, drilled 180* t-stat, tint all around, clear corners w/SilverStars, "PONTIAC" light up tail, PEMs, NGK TR55s