Restored 90 LE
I bit the bullit and bought every suspension part i could for the car. I live about an hour from work and have to take the highway everyday, which is a great place to find a weak spot in a car. I put new struts and springs in 3 years ago from monroe, which made the car sit about 4in too high in the front. I ended up cutting the spring three different times just to get it too sit right, but while leaving the ball joints, and tie rod ends alone, it still drove iffy.
Fast forward 3 years and around 500 dollars later I installed new struts front and rear, new ball joints front and rear, new wheel bearings front and rear, new sway bar end links front and rear, and both front and rear tie rod ends were replaced last year along with the rack and inners. I also got new calipers in the front with new rotors, new brake hose'*, all new motor/trans mounts, and new control arm bushings. I will post pictures off everything tomorow along with how it sit'* and the alignment specs. I autocross the car rather often so I run quite a bit of negative camber, that alond with having a 34mm front sway bar and cut springs, it should handle extremely well