Originally Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Open you glove box, and pull the rubber tabs in each corner towards you, so they get on the other side of the stopper.
look on the left side, on the glove box support. there should be a wire (a pinkish color, and a black one) it has a connector on the end. you need to ground the A terminal of the wire.
its not missing from there.
Hmm? Yes, it'* missing the lines about how the connector is clipped on the side wall, how they're labeled A and B, and how you're supposed to connect them together. Right now it suddenly talks about grounding an "A terminal" without explaining what the A terminal is or where it came from. I think that'* why rjolly87 got lost and started blowing fuses on the trunk-release circuit by mistake.
Let'* try this procedure, with your missing lines added in:
1) Open your glove box, and pull the rubber tabs in each corner towards you, so they get on the other side of the stopper.
2) To the left of the glovebox, there is a little connector clipped on the side wall. Unclip it.
3) The two wires on the connector are labeled A and B. You need to connect them together.
4) The locks should now cycle, and the interior lights will come on. During this time, press the unlock button on your remote. If you have two remotes, you must do the second one during this time.
5) After you press the unlock button, the locks should now cycle again.
6) Disconnect the A and B wires from each other, and you're done.
How'* that? If it'* correct, can we update the TechInfo posting?