GM cars are different than a ford. lol
here is what you need to do ok
1. remove the steering wheel
2. using a lock plate depressor, remove the lock plate.the depressor will push it down and you will need to use 2 small picks to remove the locking ring and slide it up onto the depressor shaft.
3. remove the turn signal cancel cam
4. remove the screws from the turn signal switch, including the hazard button screw, and lift it out of the way.
5. remove the key dinger switch, be careful because there is a metal flate spring under it.
6. there is a small bolt, usually a torx head, just under where the lock cylinder goes through, remove this,
7. pull the lock cylinder out.
8. install in reverse order.
hope this helps you