Been driving about 200 km with it yesterday and today, it runs like a god!
Here are som pics!
I've got a few questions:
1. The first minutes after start the brake behaves strange, I'm pretty shure that its supposed to be this way, som kind of break-help-system?
2. About at the same time as the "break-help-system" stops, the ABS warning light goes on, and stays on. What I've read in the user manual, this means that my ABS system'* not working? Could it just be some abs sensor that needs to be changed?
3. My high beam dosn't work either... If I push the stick thowards me it dosnt seems to "klick" and the blue high-beam indicator dost go on. The stick is feeling abit strange, could it help to get a new one and replace it perhaps?
4. I'm abit confused about the climate system. First my AC dosnt work at all, the compressor dosnt go on (what I can hear) and there is zero cool air coming out. The strange thing is that NO air is coming out from the outlets? Even when the fans are on High speed and its sounds like an aeroplane inside, I cant feel any airflow at all
When I turn up the wanted temperature to for example 26 degrees C, i can feel a VERY weak airflow from the oulets...
5. I checked the fuses, and number 25 is for the driver information display, cooling system and compass... Since none of those are working I though it could be the fuse, but it looked fine and I did clean it from oxide. I dont have a new one atm, but ill meshure it tomorrow. If there is some other electrical problem, from where to I reach the system? Under the dashboard?
6. I found this lovely "boost-gain" button
BUT I have to hold it pressed down, it dosnt stay on when I release the button, I guess this is wrong? The gain should be ON until I push the button again, right? Easy to replace the button?